Friday, May 7, 2010

Stackablel Rings....


Stackable rings are fun and easy to wear. Make up your own combinations.

Wear one or several, or add on to rings you already own. Each ring is solid Sterling silver set with a semi-precious stone, with one "spacer" ring available. This ring is Sterling silver with 18kt. gold overlay/wrap.

I have a new stone available in the stackable ring collection:Aquamarine-lovely, soft blue.



I've had my stackable rings featured in several magazines of late....and lots of order, too! So for those of you who are wondering how to best purchase your rings...click here on Stackable Rings....

Last but not least...I’ve had a bit of a "hic-up" the past week and a half...hence no blogs...but I am back and ready for action...btw....do you enjoy my blog? Why not pass it along to others you feel might enjoy it, too!