Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Butterflies....

Three new butterfly pendants by Renee Blackwell Design. As with all of my jewellery, each piece is a one of a kind, original. Each pendant is a beautiful statement piece, set in sterling silver and signed.

Prices for each from top to bottom: $175.00, $270.00 and $165.00. If you would like more details or to order, simply e-mail me at: hazelwildretreat@yahoo.com.au





Of course nothing can beat the beauty and splendor of nature…..a few stunning shots of “the real thing…”

Want to’ know more about these beauties? Go here...."butterfly fun facts"


http://puffleparty66.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/monarch-butterflies.jpgtransparent butterflyBlue Morpho Butterfly picture and article all about the Blue Morpho butterfly habitat, size, facts, what they eat and more.butterfly pictures, butterflies picture

2 comments:

Ramona Zabriskie said...

Oh Renee'! I have a soft spot for butterflies. My beloved mother-in-law always wore a butterfly pin on her shoulder. She was a beautiful woman who dressed gorgeously, but butterflies were her trademark. She believed they represented what a woman can become as she comes out of her "cocoon". I especially love the third one you've designed here. (How much is that one?...)

Ramona Zabriskie said...

OH! I see now -- top to bottom....$165. Okay - let me count my pennies...