Friday, July 30, 2010

Beautifil Skin Oil and FREE Earrings!


Every once in awhile I remember to spread the word “Loud and Proud” about my beauty therapy product called: “Beautiful Skin by Renee”.


For whatever reason, orders have been pouring in this week and I’ve sent bottles to the far corners of the planet…could be north American summer skin needs nourishment or here in the southern hemisphere, the cool/cold winter days have left our skin dry and in need of support.

Beautiful Skin by Renee is Pure, Natural, Clean and Concentrated.

I’ve been using my oil for about a dozen years now every day, morning and night.

Go to my Beautiful Skin by Renee Website and check it out:

http://www.beautifulskinbyrenee.com/


Special Offer for orders before Aug. 7th, 2010.

FREE....Pounded Circle Sterling Silver Earrings...by Renee Blackwell Design

(see photo above)





No comments: