Thursday, July 8, 2010

Inspiration-Tell me about yours...

What Inspires You?
Tell me and you could win this wonderful pair of Renee Blackwell Design Earrings...Read on!





Who or what inspires you? I am often asked this question in relation to my jewellery designs. (ReneeBlackwellDesign)

Sometimes my list is endless, while other times I come up blank.


Actually now that I think of it, this is very much like inspiration itself.


Some days my mind is bursting with the whole expanse of life, possibilities, dreams, goals, interests and projects. Other days seem to be more about let’s just get the job at hand done and at the end of it have a good, long hot shower!

Image


I would love to hear from YOU…

In 100 words or less…tell me “What Inspires You?” I will choose the winning entry which will be posted on my blog –the winner will also win a wonderful pair of earrings. (See Above Photo)

This closes one week from today-(Aussie Time) which is July 15th, 2010.

E-mail your entry to: hazelwildretreat@yahoo.com.au



No comments: