Thursday, November 4, 2010

Australian Rhodonite....Such a Beautiful Stone...


Sold!!! thank you Robyn of New York, USA
Above-Pendant by Renee Blackwell Design
Hand cut and faceted Hematite and Australian Rhodonite, set in sterling silver.
$285.00
Free world-Wide Shipping AND I will include a sterling silver cuff/choker for FREE!
If you would like to purchase this amazing ONE OF A KIND pendant, just e-mail me at:
hazelwildretreat@yahoo.com.au

Below...rough cut and semi-polished examples of Australian Rhodonite...from Broken Hill, NSW.







Below....I love this Australian stamp from 1973, featuring Rhodonite. I actually found a site with postage stamps from around the world with different stones, gems and minerals. I think I'll do a blog posting on this soon....

Rhodonite

btw...stay tuned for more artist features on Adornments of the Soul!
hey, do you know an artist who might enjoy being featured (OR YOURSELF!)...let me know!

No comments: