Saturday, September 25, 2010

Comic Book Jewellery....What Fun!






I was on my way to a meeting a few days ago, and just before leaving the house I sort of said/sort of ask my husband …”Do I look too suburbane?” …poor guy looked at me and said: “I don’t know what the right answer to that is… We both cracked up.

With this in mind I feature Comic Book Jewellery-Not what your typical suburban housewife would wear. (Now, even I know I’ll never fit into that category!)

BTW…I used to LOVE Archie Comics and read them over and over again. I come from a family of travelers and “in the day” comic books were the traveling family’s saving grace.

1 comment:

Elaine Bradley said...

What fun jewellery. To this day I hanker to find old Bunty, Judy, Mandy, Debbie etc comics of the seventies - or better - Jackie Magazine - my entry to teendom and all the important angst and fashion tips required. Now I seek out old Beano and Dandy and Sparky etc for my sons to pore over.