Monday, May 25, 2009

Art Deco... Love the look and feel of it....




I love Art Deco, and although I don't really know that much about it...I know it when I see it. My brother Scott has a pretty amazing collection of real Art Deco lamps and prints and they are spectacular in design and style. I just finished this pendant and feel it has that "art deco" flair...and although not designed to be worn on the head, I love the creative art deco feeling my model Christie has given to the piece by wearing it as a headband. The top stone is a hand cut hematite stone, and the bottom piece is a vintage dress clip with rhinestones, which I've set in Sterling Silver.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Renee...
would love to meet up with you in July....
when.... gaffergirls@gmail.com
you are adorable ..can't wait to meet ya
mona & the girls
gorgeous jewels....
love the blog... isn't it fun....