Friday, November 13, 2009

Earth tone Pendants...Enjoy a peek!

I'm in an "Earthy" sort of mood-at least colour-wise! I love the colours of browns, pewters, mossy greens and golds....
Here are some photo's of my favourite "Earth Tone" Pendants-These pieces have sold and are no longer available to purchase, but delightful to look at! For current offerings visit my website at: reneeblackwelldesign.com
Do you know of others who might be interested in my blog, Adornments of the Soul? Pass my blog along if you do! Share the love....




1 comment:

Aalina Eden said...

Here are a couple of really easy pendants you can make that would be good Christmas or holiday gifts this year. I used CopprClay, but you could use any other metal clay you wanted, or even polymer clay. Since these end up looking somewhat like fossils, it would be interesting to experiment with some of the “granite ” colored polymer clays, or to mix your own faux stone. Vintage Rings