Monday, February 15, 2010

Flowers of Bali....

Of the many things I could write about my last 10 days on the sublime Indonesian Island of Bali, I choose to share a few of my favorite flower shots. Party for the colour, and partly because each time I look at these pictures, a happy smile appears on my face. These flowers are gems of the earth, or perhaps a reflection of the very soul of Mother Earth. I invite you to spend a moment in peace as your eyes feast on the colours, soaking up in your minds eye the stunning and overwhelming beauty of Bali.

Note:

I blog regularly on Fridays (Aussie-Time)…only missing when traveling. Once in a blue moon I will do a “tweenie” posting, blogging in-between Fridays. But for regular followers, check in on Fridays, and don't forget to pass this blog along to others who might enjoy.....Adornments of the Soul.

Looking for examples of my current work? Go to:

http://www.reneeblackwelldesign.com/


Peace of Heart...

















No comments: