Monday, August 10, 2009

Five more days left to order your FREE stackable Ring....

You (and your friends and family) still have time to order your free stackable ring...this offer is good until Friday.
It's been very fun from my end of the world to do this...The most common question I get is..."is it really free?"
Yes! Yes! Yes!
Again, the process is to visit my website: reneeblackwelldesign.com
Look at the stackable ring page, choose a size and color and send me an e-mail with these details, along with where I should send it. (All available except the 18kt. gold wrap)
Simple as that!
PS...finally, an uploaded photo of the stackables....

3 comments:

le Méli Mélo de Val said...

Hi René,
This is really nice of you.
Best regards

Tumblestack said...

Renee Blackwell delivers!

A beauty Peridot stacking ring arrived at my mailbox this morning.... Sweet!

Thanks Renee!
rose

Odette said...

Thanks for my garnet stacking ring. It fits well and really feel good. I am advertising to all my friends.
Once again thanks. I love your blog.
Odette